Pages

Saturday, November 21, 2015

The World's Best Wife








Want to talk about the best wife in the world? Well, I have her. From the day we met she loved to dress me up as a girl. Man, could she do a job. With her help I learned to walk and talk like a girl. Coupled with the perfect makeup job, I was a knock-down gorgeous woman.

By the time we married I rarely wore men’s clothes anymore. In all honesty I did wear a tux for the wedding so my mother would not have a coronary, but as soon as we left the reception I was back in pantyhose and heels.

I think it was around the six month mark when I wore men’s clothing for the last time. My wife, Becky, loved making out with me as a girl. She started suggesting I take hormones. I was reluctant for about two weeks. Then I realized how awesome it would be to start growing tits.

Eight months later women’s clothes fit much better with only one problem, the bulge in the shorts. We lived with it until our two year wedding anniversary. Then Becky convinced me to go all the way. TG Incorporated finished the job. They widened my hips, smoothed out any male-ish issues and gave me the tightest virgin clam any woman on the planet has.

We celebrated two wonderful years by making out. This time I am a real girl. We giggled and laughed as we discussed names for me. We finally settled on Krysten. A pretty name, I thought. And it feels so good to have all the right parts in the right places. See, I told you I have the best wife in the world.

3 comments:

  1. No disagreement with Krysten's statement.....Becky IS the BEST wife....and I'm SO JEALOUS of Krysten !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would do anything for a wife like Becky, my wife hates me as Joanne but yet I continue to dress as her almost every day

    ReplyDelete