Pages

Friday, January 29, 2016

You Will Like It






You promised me I could have anything I wanted for our anniversary.

But, honey, anything you want. But not swapping bodies.

And why not? You will love my body.

Of course, I will. But it will freak me out getting on my back for my own body. I don’t even want to think about getting on my knees.

You promised! There is no going back.

[John and Christy agreed to swap bodies for one month. The one month is up today.]

Stop giving me that dumb look. You have acted like a ho for the entire month. I can’t go anymore. And stop calling yourself Chrstity.


Oh yes you will. We have an appointment this afternoon.

It won’t help. After I tasted the first load I knew I would never go back. I had TG Inc. delete the reversing code. We stay as we are. Now stand still and let me get a taste of that thing.



2 comments:

  1. Kay, Don't understand why no one posted a comment on this one. Im just going back in time to see the ones I missed. What a neat story and a beautiful picture. Love all the lingerie on a beautiful woman. Feel free to do a story on me in that picture! Anon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kay, Guess my comment got lost. Surprised no one in Jan commented about this as the story is cute and a beautiful woman! A woman I would love to see myself become in a future cap. Sexy and beautiful figure and the type of lingerie I want to wear!!!! Anon

    ReplyDelete