Pages

Friday, January 9, 2015

Feedback Time

I want this to be the best TG blog I can make it. There are several things I do here deliberately and want your feedback. It’s important to know what you, my faithful readers, want. It’s the only way I can deliver the goods.

For example, I started putting the story below the caption as well as in the caption for people that find the captions hard to read or want more story than picture. Once per day I post a new caption and intend to keep that pace. I was doing more early on, but found the pace too demanding.

Another thing I try to do is have the story no shorter than 150 words with most at the 250 range. If left to my devices I’d experience diarrhea of the keyboard and nobody wants that, do they? To break up the page a little I added some sponsors to pay me for my expenses (I purchase some photos, personal medical bills, etc.) and to give the blog a more commercial feel. (I really want an opinion on this.)

So, here is your chance to give me feedback. Be gentle; I bruise easy. But I want honest feedback. I’ll try to incorporate as many ideas as I can.


Krazy Kay

4 comments:

  1. If you enjoy what you are doing, keep doing it!

    I tend to avoid putting the story in my posts but that is due to writing on the fly in Photoshop as I'm creating my captions. I do think its probably better to do so as you (or your readers) can search for it easier if they remember a character's name or a phrase you used.

    I don't see anything lacking here so I can't be critical. Just keep working at trying to get better each and every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with Dee on this one, make sure that you do still enjoy it. I don't have any complaints, myself.
    Sanokal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the kind words, Dee and Sanokal. I still love writing caps, not as fond of requests mostly because I like doing my own thing. But request stretch my writing skills so it is important to mix in a few requests.

    I hope people see my skills improving, as Dee suggests. The real reason for dropping the story in the post was because I reviewed several blog posts from early on and had a hard time reading the script. So I added the story in the post for anyone else having the same problem. I also use cleaner fonts to reduce the problem to start with.

    Again, thanks for the kind words. Captioning is turning into a love and look forward to it each day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Recently found your blog and I think it's great. Got a few nuggets for some captions to share with you perhaps later in the week, after I finish work. I like tricked or gentle-feminization themes without coercion or BDSM best.
    I check your blog often.
    Ftygrl
    ;)

    ReplyDelete