Pages

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day, Honey


Hope wanted to give her boyfriend the best Valentine’s Day gift ever. Oscar loved dressing in Hope’s clothes and Hope found Oscar very attractive when he did. Hope was friends with a Wiccan at work that sold her a magic cookie, the perfect gift for her cross-dressing boyfriend.

The cookie looked like any ordinary sugar cookie. Hope bought a red negligee and wrapped it in a box with the cookie wrapped in foil placed to the side. She was too excited to wait for Valentine’s Day.

As soon as they woke Valentine’s Day, Hope jumped out of bed and pulled her gift from under the bed. Oscar opened the package, grinning from ear to ear. “And all I got you was a box of chocolates.”  “There is something sweet for you, too,” Hope said pointing to the foil wrapped sugar cookie. Oscar pealed the foil and said, “Hmmm.”

“Eat it,” Hope encouraged Oscar. “What’s so special about this cookie?” “Just eat it and find out.” He did. “Tasty.” Hope kept staring at Oscar’s body. Then Oscar began to shimmer and sparkle until his whole body glowed. When the sparkles stopped a beautiful woman sat before Hope.

Hope held the red negligee by the shoulder straps in front of Oscar. Oscar smiled and slipped into the negligee. He went to Hope’s dresser and found a panty to finish the outfit. “You look so hot, Oscar.” “You can’t call me Oscar looking like this. Call me… Brenda.” “Brenda? I like it.” “When we are done having fun,” Oscar said, “how do I turn back.” Hope’s lips parted slightly. “I don’t know if I can turn you back.” Oscar kissed Hope on the lips and said, “I was hoping you’d say that.”

1 comment:

  1. Now that is a sexy valentine's gift. I wish I would have received it.

    Lacy

    ReplyDelete