Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

The Halls of TG Incorporated


Walking the halls of TG Inc. one thing comes to mind; you rarely see a man. I worked at TG Inc. for seven years now. I was one of the first guys to get the full change into a fully functional woman, a choice I have never regretted. Over the years I learned a few things about working at the company. The halls are usually fairly empty; I didn’t expect that in the beginning. When you do see people you can always tell when a girlfriend or wife has given her man the ultimatum, whether he is in a group or walking alone. Every guy has a story; so does every girl.


Here is a photo of Amanda, a girl I saw walking alone down the TG Inc. halls. She acted very feminine and if it were not for seeing her in the TG Inc. halls I never would have known she was Alex only a few days prior. Another thing I notice is the girls undergoing feminine training. After all these years it is easy to determine where each girl is at. Amanda is ready to leave, if I read her right. She is ready to tackle the world and a boyfriend. I think she likes it as a girl; I know I certainly do.


No comments:

Post a Comment