Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2016

By Next Christmas


What James really wanted for Christmas he could never tell anyone. But his wife, Roxy, knew what James wanted most.

The small box under the tree had sexy Christmas lingerie, a note, and hormones. The note said:  Merry Christmas, honey. I know you secretly wear my panties. Now your fantasy can be real. I would love a woman as my husband, or would you be my wife then. Take one pill a day. I already set the doctor appointment for this summer. By next Christmas the lingerie will fit perfectly.

That was last Christmas. James, now Rhonda, modeled the lingerie for Roxy as her gift to Roxy. I think you will agree with me the outfit does fit nice. What a difference a Christmas makes. Now they have a night of Christmas cheer planned in the bedroom.



No comments:

Post a Comment