Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Sissy Assignment 5






How is the makeup coming along, sissy-boy? I hope you are practicing every day. The panty, pantyhose and bra should be a comfortable fit by now. Can you even remember what it is like to wear boy underwear? Nah! You’re practically a girl now.

Are you ready for the next step? I hope so. Today is a big day for you. Today you start the final process to complete your transformation. Here are your assignments for the next three weeks.

Week 1: You will start wearing a wig. From the moment you get out of bed in the morning until the time you go to bed at night you will wear a wig. Don’t forget the makeup. You are a pretty girl and hair is very important to you.

Week 2: I could have you wear a blouse and slacks, but I have a better idea. Starting with week two I want you in a dress. You can wear pumps this week as long as you wear sexy pantyhose with the dress. Spend some time shopping for just the right dress. Girls need time to find the perfect set of clothes and since you are a girl you will spend an hour or more shopping for the perfect dress or skirt and blouse if you desire.

Week 3: I am so excited about week three! You are a nearly a full girl. To finish the outfit you need awesome shoes. I recommend high-heel shoes. You can choose the style you want, even boots as long as they have heels.

Okay, there you have it. The next three weeks of sissy assignments. It is only natural to be excited about what I have planned next. Not to worry. I have plenty more sissy assignments for you. You look like a girl now. Soon I will end the illusion and make you the finest woman ever. A real woman!

What are you waiting for? You have a wig to buy (and a dress, and heels).






2 comments: