Pages

Friday, February 12, 2016

Dear Mom and Dad






Dear Mom and Dad,

I know how proud you are of me and how hard you have worked to send me to college. You cannot understand how grateful I am for what you have done for me. The reason I have a 4.0 is because I know I owe you my best.


The opportunity to be the woman I knew I always was appeared. I took the only chance I’ve ever had to be the real me. No longer am I a woman in mind only; my body is now on board. I am a girl; a real girl! Girl clothes fit perfect now. The enclosed picture is me. Skinny pants fit. Don’t you think I look awesome!

I am not your little Pete anymore; I am your little Penny and I have a boyfriend, Todd. He insists he meet you. He is a real gentleman. We’ve been living together for a month now and I think he wants your permission to ask for my hand. The tears start whenever I think I might be getting married. Please, be proud of me mom and dad. I am happy, really happy. I have good grades and have you to thank for everything.

Your loving daughter, Penny



No comments:

Post a Comment