Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2018

The Closest of Encounters


Marty was content as he relaxed in his hot tub. He enjoyed the fruits of his work. He built a cabin on 400 hectares of pristine woodland. The cabin had just enough amenities to make it feel real. The hot tub on the cool autumn night was the best feeling he ever had. He tilted his head back and enjoys the brilliant stars as the jets massaged his muscles.

A shooting star caught Marty’s eye as it streaked across the sky for just a fraction of a second longer than he thought falling stars should light the sky. The afterglow almost looked like it reached to the ground. It all added up to the most peaceful moment in Marty’s life.

The sound of the jets and bubbles in the water drove Marty to the edge of sleep when a soft whine emanated from the surrounding woods. At first Marty thought he was dreaming. A pale blue flickering light in the distant trees brought Marty full awake. The light came closer as he sank deeper into the water.

Minutes later three strange men looking like alien grays from TV approached his hot tub and dropped a powder into the water. The water began foaming around Marty. When the foam dissipated Marty was a woman. The alien said, “You are Greta. We need you to come with us.”

The aliens took Greta with them to their ship. On the voyage to their home world Greta posed for thousands of photos. Upon arrival on Mintex IV, Greta discovered he was a gift for the king of this planet. The marriage between the king and Greta would be the first step in forging a relationship between Earth and Mintex IV. Greta was honored to serve as queen.

3 comments:

  1. Love it, so sexy, it is good to have you back doing caps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ture story, I'm one of the persons that have benefited from Dr. Ogbeifun Love Spell. Dr Ogbeifun appeared in the middle of my life when all hope was lost. I gave up on life and thought the best way to cure my broken heart was to take my life after I tried several processes to reunite with my husband who dumped me after two years of our marriage for another lady but none of my efforts worked. I made up my mind to continue with my suicide plan before a strange spirit came over me like a rain and ministered to me to search online. After seeing so many talks about Dr. Ogbeifun Temple, I reluctantly searched and found amazing testimonies and recommendations about him which encouraged me to contact him via his email. He replied and asked me to wipe away my tears and quit any act to take my life; he said that my case is solvable after consulting his Oracle. Well, here I am today thanking Dr. Ogbeifun for saving my life and bringing back my Husband. We are so happy today and happier than we have ever been. He also helped me stop my cardiac arrest problem. I am so grateful for being among the people sharing this testimony. Contact him at this email ogbefunhearlingtemple@gmail.com call or add him on whatsapp +2348102574680 website  

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great one, wish you were here.

    ReplyDelete