Pages

Monday, September 10, 2018

Doing it with Swag


Before we start today’s caption I want to share something I do to make extra money. I love buying books from Amazon and clothes, you know, Something Pretty to Wear. Well, money is always tight around here; I’m sure you know what I mean. So, what I did a few years ago was join Swagbucks. Swagbucks is a program where you get paid for a lot of different activities. For example, when I went on vacation I used Hotels.com through Swagbucks and received 6% back in Swagbucks which converts into just over 6% back in Amazon gift cards. You can also take cash into your Paypal account. You get paid for internet search, taking a daily poll and much more.

I contacted Swagbucks and asked for a deal for my readers. People normally get 30 Swagbucks  for signing up. For the month of June (and longer if I can talk them into it) you will receive an additional 70 Swagbucks just for signing up. It’s not going to change the world but it is like getting paid $1 for signing up. To get the 70 Swagbucks bonus, use the case sensitive code: TGCap when signing up. You must join Swagbucks though this link to get the bonus.

Now on to the show. (I know. A shameless Swagbucks caption. What can I say?)

______________________________________

Benny had a dream, but lacked the money to carry it out. A new online costume store had a special line of clothes: a TG line. Benny wanted the belly dancer outfit so bad it hurt. The nanobots in the outfit turned the wearer into a woman while he wore it. But the cost! Ugh! Who can afford it? Then Benny saw a TG blog with a Swagbucks promotion. That was it! He now knew how he could afford the outfit.

He signed up and got a nice bonus. In a few months he was the proud owner of a belly dancer outfit. And now to see if it really works.

What do you think? Benny calls himself Corrine when he wears the outfit. The nanobots really did their job. Now Corrine is saving up Swagbucks to update her whole wardrobe.

3 comments:

  1. A lovely and attractive story! Yet I would make sure that the nanobots would do their job so well that I would stay a woman forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ture story, I'm one of the persons that have benefited from Dr. Ogbeifun Love Spell. Dr Ogbeifun appeared in the middle of my life when all hope was lost. I gave up on life and thought the best way to cure my broken heart was to take my life after I tried several processes to reunite with my husband who dumped me after two years of our marriage for another lady but none of my efforts worked. I made up my mind to continue with my suicide plan before a strange spirit came over me like a rain and ministered to me to search online. After seeing so many talks about Dr. Ogbeifun Temple, I reluctantly searched and found amazing testimonies and recommendations about him which encouraged me to contact him via his email. He replied and asked me to wipe away my tears and quit any act to take my life; he said that my case is solvable after consulting his Oracle. Well, here I am today thanking Dr. Ogbeifun for saving my life and bringing back my Husband. We are so happy today and happier than we have ever been. He also helped me stop my cardiac arrest problem. I am so grateful for being among the people sharing this testimony. Contact him at this email ogbefunhearlingtemple@gmail.com call or add him on whatsapp +2348102574680 website  

    ReplyDelete