Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Learning How to Use Her Body


A rare disease ate away at Cary’s body. As the years went by the doctors warned Cary he would soon need to make a hard decision if he wanted to live. The cure was simple. The genetic defect was on the Y chromosome and ate away the gonads. If the cancer was allowed to spread beyond the gonads Cary was doomed. He would need a complete gender reassignment to survive.


The transformation went fast. Modern medicine made the process painless and relatively fast. The hard part was adjusting to his new body. Cary didn’t want to change his name so he only changed the spelling to Kari. Walking and acting like a woman took time and practice. Holding her body the way a woman does was hard at first. His body was modified to do all the things girls do, but he had to think about it whereas a lifetime girl just did it naturally.

Challenges aside, Kari trained quickly. Soon she was using her body like a pro. Kari took a modeling job to supplement her income. Soon after she adjusted to her body Kari made one more adjustment: she started a relationship with a wonderful man. Soon they would be married and live a long happy life together.

3 comments:

  1. This is GREAT! I want whatever she has!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ture story, I'm one of the persons that have benefited from Dr. Ogbeifun Love Spell. Dr Ogbeifun appeared in the middle of my life when all hope was lost. I gave up on life and thought the best way to cure my broken heart was to take my life after I tried several processes to reunite with my husband who dumped me after two years of our marriage for another lady but none of my efforts worked. I made up my mind to continue with my suicide plan before a strange spirit came over me like a rain and ministered to me to search online. After seeing so many talks about Dr. Ogbeifun Temple, I reluctantly searched and found amazing testimonies and recommendations about him which encouraged me to contact him via his email. He replied and asked me to wipe away my tears and quit any act to take my life; he said that my case is solvable after consulting his Oracle. Well, here I am today thanking Dr. Ogbeifun for saving my life and bringing back my Husband. We are so happy today and happier than we have ever been. He also helped me stop my cardiac arrest problem. I am so grateful for being among the people sharing this testimony. Contact him at this email ogbefunhearlingtemple@gmail.com call or add him on whatsapp +2348102574680 website  

    ReplyDelete