Pages

Monday, September 29, 2014

Should I continue?

I've been producing a caption or two every day for months, but haven't received much traffic to date. I guess I'm wondering if people like my captions and if I should continue producing them. I assume if people liked the captions I produce they would spread the word or join the site. Not much of either has happened. There are over 130 cations so far.

My questions: Should I continue?

Another question: Are there things I should change or things you want to see?

Let me know in the comments. Thank you.

Kay

5 comments:

  1. Please keep capping! I recently found you blog and I love it! You have such cute models and fun stories :) You do some really great teen caps, and your stories are rarely about humiliation or other negative stuff! I'll make sure to comment more; Keep up the fantastic work! -DAGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, DAGS. Sometimes it feels good to know someone is actually out there watching, enjoying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I access your blog through a reader application, which may not show that I even look at your blog. But I do! And probably many others more than you know!
    I hope you keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aye, keep it up. Your captions are extremely entertaining!

    ReplyDelete